I cannot figure out is how to integrate a calendar where our clients can select from a calendar link in an email

I have one for you Paul Nicholson and group. I have Zoho One (access to all apps). I am getting a fairly good handle on the pieces that service sales and finance, however we want to get the system set up for our installation team as well so things flow straight from we sold it, to plan, schedule, and execute the install. We are using desk for support tickets but what I cannot figure out is how to integrate a calendar where our clients can select from a calendar link in an email (or some other way) a time that works for them for their install. I looked at projects and at calendar and neither seem to fit the needs. Wondering if the group has any insight in this area. Thank you.

Yeah they need to addd some sort of module for this. A job management system. I think it should be a new app for service companies. Do you really want to let customers dictate your install schedule though? Let me have a look around this because it’s a good question. You could certainly do it via adding AcuityScheduling to your arsenal but that’s an outside app.

Edit or delete this

We would like to set-up 2 hour windows an allow the customers to choose from the free times what suits them best. Certainly we can just call them and do it. But another option would be via email. We actually find that it is easier to reach business owners this way. Thanks.

yeah I get that and makes sense. I really like how acuity scheduling do it. $25 a month.

But I’m digging now.

I’ll check that out thanks

And how to connect it to Zoho CRM

Looking into this too…
https://www.zoho.com/cre.../apps/appointment-management.html